Friday, April 24, 2015

Liebster Award

                                   Liebster Award 

So something exciting happened to me today that gave me some inspiration to writing this post. I have been recently been nominated for the Liebster Award by a fellow blogger Shola. I am very honored to be picked for the award. Check out Shola's blog it's called A few British moments. My first thoughts when I was nominated I never heard any such thing about this type of award in my life so I did a lot of research on the web on what type of award it is. It is an award a fellow blogger nominates a bloggers who has less than 2000 followers on their blog. The award is supposed to gain a new   blogger exposure. The award is passed down from blogger to blogger that in their personal opinion is worthy or deserves this type of award. So I will like to thank you for your kind gesture.

1.What Inspired You to Start Blogging?

The main inspiration for me to start blogging is I recently got laid off from a job. So I had a whole lot of time on my hands in between when my oldest daughter went to school and my youngest daughter  would take a her nap. It really keeps me busy. Another thing I love shopping online for fashion , beauty products and hair it's just so much cheaper. So I thought why not share what I  love most to other people.

2. What Motivates You to Keep Blogging?

My kids and the readers

3. What celebrity would you most want to meet?

I would love to meet Beyoncé. I love her.

4. What is your overall life goal?

My life goal is to make a better living.

5. How did you pick your blogs name?

These are the things I wanted my blog to be about.

6. Describe yourself in 3 words?

Very bubbly, determined to succeed, and crazy.

7. What advice would you give your younger self?

To make better decisions.

8.  What is your favourite quote?

My very quote is namaste which means
"The Spirit within me honors and respects the Spirit within you."

9.  What makes you smile when you are having a bad day?
Of course would be children they always seem to know how to keep a smile on my face

10. What is your dream career?

Working from home full-time.

11. What countries do you want to go to and why?

I been living in florida all my live it would be nice to visit another country . My first and only choice would be Europe because it is where a lot high fashion companies are based out of. I would love to see how the street fashion is there.


So, the rules of this award are as follows:
1. Thank and link the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the nominators 11 questions.
3. Nominate 11 small blogs who have under 200 followers. You should believe that they are worthy of this award, and link them in your post.
4. Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer. Notify your nominees via social media/blog.

I nominate:


Here are my questions to you:

1. What is your ideal reader?
2. What is your favourite post you have written?
3. Who is your favorite author and why?
4. What country are you from?
5. What is your favourite t.v show?
6. If you had a super power what would it be?
7. Do you have siblings?
8. What are your plans for the future?
9. What is the hardest thing you ever had to do?
10. What was your inspiration to starting a blog ?
11. Would you make any changes to your past ?

Thanks for reading. Don't forget to comment below , follow me and hit the +1 button below.

Be on the look out for my next post review on http://spookyeyes.com this will be my very first sponsor post.