Thursday, May 14, 2015

How to style an old outfit

                     How to style an old outfit

A recipe for the perfect outfit is accessories. You can spice up a old outfit in your closet and make it look as if it was a new one. I took out my oldest outfit and paired it with Rachel Marie Designs jewelry.





A little background history on Rachel Marie Designs the boutique is stationed in  Michigan. The jewelry is inspired by the mid west vintage feel. All of Rachel Marie Designs jewelry is handmade. The prices can be from $18 to $300.

My first impression on the jewelry... awe. I really like the way it came in a little jewelry bag.





The earrings have a secured back so you will never worry about it falling off. When I put on the necklace and earrings and  went outside when the sun hit the pieces they just glistened.I really feel like a queen. I tried on multiple outfits in my closet I found that the earrings and necklace matched everything in my closet. On the website I also noticed that the jewelry is always updated.


If you have like the jewelry pieces in this post visit here to Order Now
Also Follow Rachel Marie Designs on Facebook and Instagram.


Ftc Disclaimer: The jewelry was sent to me for review purposes only. I am not being paid to give a great review. This post is my honest opinion.
*sponsored post

Let's stay social add me to your circle or hit that + 1 button below thank you for reading.