Thursday, May 21, 2015

Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Anti-aging Moisturizer


             Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Anti-aging                                        Moisturizer Review



Don't we all wish that we can live a full life and never age facial wise just like the movie Adaline. As we get older gravity kicks in.


 I have received Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Anti - Aging  Moisturizer for review purposes only. Normal price for this product is $49.99. All opinions in this post is my honest opinion. I am not being paid to give a great review.


This product promises luminous brighter skin with a more radiant glow.
-Smoothes and evens out skin texture
- Speeds turnover of skin cells
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Protects your skin from environmental damage
- Diminishes brown spots
- Minimizes and unclogs pores
- Gentle enough for everyday use



Ingredients:
Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Anti-aging Moisturizer is made with 100% natural anti aging ingredients. The fact that the product does have aloe extract olive oil which are great sources of Vitamin A,C, and E . Which minimize the oxidative damage caused by stressors such as sun exposure and pollution. Pomegranate, cucumber and licorice extract soothes and calms the skin.


A little background history on the company Healthy Directions is known to be #1 provider of doctor formulated supplements. Healthy Directions have earned a 20-year track record of delivering  incomparable safety, quality and service. All their products are Triple-Tested before distributed.


I have tried Roc Retinol Anti-aging Moisturizer it has dried my face around the nose area and eyebrow area. So I was suffering from that for awhile trying to get rid of my flaking dry skin. I tried the Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C Anti-aging Moisturizer even though I am 27 years of age I have absolutely no wrinkles or fine lines I have seen a tremendous change in my skin in the first few days of use.  The oils from the Moisturizer has definitely hydrated my skin to where I no longer see any drying of my skin. My face feels very soft. A lot of people say it is not good to use anti-aging products at my age but I feel this product is safe to use.




Save 20% off your first purchase of Trilane Retinol + Vitamin C sold by Healthy Directions on Amazon.com. Promotion code SAVERETC expires 12/31/15
Order your bottle 


*Sponsored post by brandbacker