Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Benefits of using Rosehip Oil


Follow my blog on bloglovin




Hi everyone, Today I am doing another beauty review for you all on Nura Rosehip Oil. What made me choose this product to review was originally to get rid of my scars and stretch marks from my previous pregnancy. But then I found out that rosehip oil has so many other skincare benefits. You can use rosehip oil pre shaving to prevent razor bumps or just to soften the area to make a more cleaner shave. It is great to use under lip balm if you are like me, that have problems with dry / flaky lips. I like to use rosehip as a primer before putting on my foundation. This will give your skin more of a radiant glow throughout the day. Rosehip oil can  be use as a foot treatment especially for dry cracked heels. Just apply to heel wear socks overnight the very next morning feet looks better than the day before. But of course you will do this step right after you had a pedicure. Tremendous as a anti aging regiment. Rosehip oil can be use as well to treat skin condition like psoriasis eczema ,acne and much more.
Rosehip oil benefits doesn't stop there you can use this stuff in your hair to treat split ends. You can also use this after taking off fake nails to prevent breakage.
What I have noticed about Nura Rosehip Oil it has a reddish-orange color so it hasn't been bleached. So right off top I knew it was 100% organic. It does also have a very light earthy smell too.


                             

I will also be doing a update video  and blog post on progress of Nura Rosehip Oil on my end results. If you are interested in buying your own bottle you can get it here.



Thank you for reading
Let's stay social add me
Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/Tumblr
Pinterest/Youtube

*Sponsored post powered by Tomoson.com
Disclaimer: I received Nura Rosehip Oil complimentary from tomoson.com for testing and review purposes only. All opinions are 100% honest and my own.