Monday, June 8, 2015

My First Influenster Nurture Voxbox





Hello everyone,
I am so excited to be writing this post because I never thought I would ever in a million years get a voxbox. I have been signed up to so many freebies website some will mail out a sample for free as promised and some websites you will actually have to do like a product offer in order to receive the samples. Which can cost you money which defeats the word free anymore. But with influenster all you do is sign up connect your social media accounts including putting a badge on your blog. You earn points by your social following. You also get points for completing tasks in a timely manner.
Now that I have explained how everything works we will get into what I have received in my box.


I am looking forward to another Voxbox in the future. If you are looking to get one of your own you can sign up here

Disclaimer: I have received this box complimentary from influenster.com for testing purposes only


Thank you for reading
Let's stay social