Friday, July 24, 2015

My Fashion Wishlist





Hello everyone, This is  my wishlist on all the items that I would love to buy post- partum. I have discovered a website that I am not sure that anyone is familiar with called Beautifulhalo. They sell  some of the most pretty and trendy clothing from casual all the way up to occasion clothing. I was strolling through this site , I just instantly fell in  love with just about everything I saw. There clothes are very affordable. In my opinion they can be compared to the big brands like H&M, Forever 21 and Zara. I feel the styles that I have seen so far are very unique. Which I love because I like to wear things that hasn't been seen on no one else. Even if it is casual it has to glamorous. So here is my wishlist hope you enjoy.



1. I just have to have a denim skirt. I heard that denim skirts are back on trend right now at full throttle . I am so happy that denim skirt came back into fashion world . They were a big thing back in the 90's when I was growing up. So yes , your girl needs one of those on her list. 


2. I secretly want a crop top. If you are reading this , this will be our little secret. Shh. I don't want my husband to find out. But I just have to have one of these in my life.


3. This is something I wouldn't normally wear but when I saw these pants they were giving me live.

That completes my wishlist because if I keep going this post will be very long. Like I said in the beginning I loved every thing on the sight. Let me know which one was your favorite in the comments section below.
Check out Beautifulhalo


Follow my blog on bloglovin