Friday, September 25, 2015

GRWM: Measurable Difference Eyeshadow

Swatch Review

Hello everyone ,
Today I decided to share with you all an amazing eyeshadow palette that I just received a couple of days ago. When I received this in the mail from Chrislie Formulations I couldn't be more overjoyed. Because you know your girl is very obsessed with beauty products especially make-up.



 The palette that I received was called Paradise. First impressions on this palette the packaging. Being that this palette cost $6.99. They did well with the packaging. Now let's get into these swatches. These are some very vibrate / bright colors.  The palette comes in a pan of five colors.

Here are the swatches.


Watch the GRWM video

12 days remaining on the giveaway for one of these palettes by Measurable Difference Deserts Night Eyeshadow Collection . If you haven't entered already here's your chance click here
*powered by Brandbacker