2. I like that impress has upgraded the way you apply the press-on nails without glue.
3. They looked extremely realistic. As if I went to a nail salon and got my nails done professionally.
4. Super cute.
5 . They were water proof. I was able to was my hand multiple times. Shower and wash dishes.
6. Very secure. The accents never fell off.
7 . A+ on having a mini file in the package.
8. Affordable. This goes for $7.99 ,costs way less than some brands.
9. Lasted me 7 days. On the 7th day one nail popped off. So I decided to remove them all on my own.
I really didn't experience any cons.
I received products mentioned in this blog post complimentary for review purposes only. All opinions are 100 % honest and my own.
* powered by Brandbacker