Saturday, November 7, 2015

How to apply false lashes without your glasses.

Hi everyone,
I have been wearing glasses every since elementary school I really can't recall what grade. But I was supposed to where them for one year. Of course I didn't want to be called four eyes so I broke them . In results to that I am near sighted with a astigmatism. Now that you know how my sight is we can go into this tutorial. Now this was a request from one of my subscribers on my youtube channel. I just thought it would be a good idea to blog about.



What you will need
1. False Lashes
2. Lash adhesive (black ) or white whichever you prefer. I like black because it matches up with the eyeliner. Also it makes your lashes look more natural. Verses using the white adhesive.
3. Your favorite mascara. 
4. Your hands. Yes , nothing fancy like tweezers or a eyelash curler. Your hands are your friend when you're vision isn't so good.
Watch Video tutorial