Monday, December 14, 2015

How to get kissed under the Mistletoe





On my youtube channel I recorded a beginner friendly make-up tutorial. This look is very easy to do.


Items used
LA Colors beautiful bronze
Kleancolor White lies concealer stick in the color Honey
LA Colors Liquid  eye liner in black
Silver glitter liquid eye liner
Malibu Glitz compact blush in the color orchid
Kiss New York ultimate trio Bronzed Godess for highlight
Kleancolor matte bronzer Waikiki
Santee moisturizing Lipstick Red
Kleancolor shimmer eyeshadow palette Fancy Bazaar
BH cosmetics brush set


I purchased most of the items for this make-up tutorial from shopmissa. Shopmissa is a online dollar store literally. I ordered on the 23 of November and everything came about 2 weeks time it was well worth. The make-up is very good quality and highly pigmented. I bought my brushes from Bh cosmetics for $8. With them very fast shipping. I thought I was going to get travel size brushes they were normal sized. It came with 10 brushes in total. And brush storage which is neat. The brushes are super soft . Also they blend very. Great purchase.


Follow me as I go on my make-up journey Subscribe