Friday, January 1, 2016

Bring in 2016 with a BANG!!! (Make-up Tutorial)

Face of the day

Hi guys, I thought I would do a inspired look for the new years. Why not start this year out with a bang. As you guys know if you follow me on my youtube channel Tashaflygalvick. I am currently on a make-up journey to self teach myself to do my own make-up. Beauty has always been my passion so 2016 is going to be the glittery road to my beauty journey.





Products used :
Bh cosmetics brush set
Meet Matte Nude Eyeshadow Palette
Nyx glittery liner (whimsical)
LA Colors Liquid eye liner
Malibu Glitz compact blush
Kiss New York ultimate trio Bronzed Godess 
Kleancolor white lies concealer stick
Almay smart shade
Beyond Beauty matte lip gloss
Beauty treats lip scrubs
LA colors liquid Make-up Beautiful Bronze
Kleancolor Matte bronzer Waikiki
LA colors eyebrow pencil (dark brown)
Maybelline Mega plush mascara



What is your new years resolution please leave it in the comments section below


Happy New Year's!