Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Valentia Skincare Review






Hi everyone ,
It has been a minute since I have done a skincare product review. I was sent two products from Valentia Skincare line their skin detoxifying clay mask and the eternal youth exfoliating scrub. With all my reviews, I do a first impressions then come back once I have used the whole bottle. I come back with my last thoughts on this product.
Let me go in with what the ingredients are in these products and what they do.



Valentia Skin Detoxifying Clay Mask:
- Kaolin Clay: Clay minerals draw impurities, improve skin tone, and tighten pores for smoother firmer skin. 
- Plant Stem Cells: Naturally decreases the level of pro-aging toxins and works to soother the skin, reduce redness, and improve evenness.
-Spirulina: A botanical stimulant full of vitamins that hydrates the skins surface and contributes to tissue regeneration of the skin.
- CoQ10: Lessens the appearance of wrinkles by reducing free radical damage and stimulating health collagen production.
- Hibiscus & Cranberry Fibers: Both lend their anti-aging properties to firm and reinforce the skin.


Valentia Eternal Youth Exfoliating Scrub:- Green and White Tea: Packed with polyphenols and potent antioxidants that provide anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, and anti-aging effects.
- Aloe Vera: This nutrient rich botanical moisturizes the skin and fights aging by improving skin firmness.
- Jojoba Beads: Gentle beads that work to exfoliate and remove dead skin cells without scratching the skin.
- Olive, Avocado & Kukui Butter:This nutrient dense trio is rich in Vitamin A, B, D, and E helps nourish, hydrate, and repair the skin while combating pro-aging free radicals.

Ftc Disclaimer : I received products mentioned in this blog post for review purposes only. All opinions are 100 % honest and my own.