Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Springtime Makeup look

Hi everyone,
When I think of spring I think of bright colored flowers and this is what inspired this look that I created. Like oh my goodness these colors that I chose for this  eye look  reminds me  of tulips. I wanted this look to be fresh so I didn't use to much products. This look is great for day to night. Because you can always apply a different color on the lips. And add a darker shade of pink on the eyelids.  Also easily duplicated and beginner friendly.



 For everyone who ask about the kardashian palette Khroma sorry I didn't show it in the video but I did write a blog post on it. I used a magenta color to smooth out the green in the crease.  Let me know would you recreate this look? and what does spring means to you? i will like to keep this convo going. 



Thank you for reading!