Thursday, August 4, 2016

Bamboo Franck Olivier Paris + Fragranceoutlet review


                  




On my snap chat i did reveal that i was doing a review on a website called fragranceoutlet. If you are not following me on snap chat it is Tashaflygalvick follow me now to keep update on the lastest . First off i did recieve this bamboo franck olivier perfume complimentary for review purposes only. Like all my reviews i am 100% honest on my full experience. I really dont have anything bad to say about Fraganceoutlet. I was provided a discount code to order the item . Navigation though the site was pretty easy. I recieved the products pretty fast . I was really impressed on  how nice it was package it felt like christmas in july . As i open the present the bottle was even more candy to my eyes. The bottle was very sexy . The fragrance smelled very delightlful as well. If you will like to try this Bamboo fragrance click here



Thanks for reading
*brandbacker