Followers

Monday, March 21, 2022

Best products for dry skin

Best skincare products for dry skin

Products I've found that I wished I knew about sooner that is the best skincare products to try for dry skin. 


1. Pure black soap

I've been using black soap as long as I can remember so it does bring up some form nostalgia everytime I wash my face with it. 

My skin became dry when I stopped using pure black soap.

Benefits of using pure black soap my own opinion

Prevent breakouts
Smooth skin
Smaller pores




2. Shea moisture 
Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) seed oil & Witch hazel with Vitamin E. Skin Rescue Face oil






3. Shiseido Essential energy
Hydrating day cream Hyaluronic acid Red
Broad Spectrum SPF 20 Sunscreen



Tumeric + Neem Glow mask 



Have you tried these products before? If so how did they work out for you? What are you using right now for your dry skin?



Join the conversation in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your entry!