Followers

Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Summer Break: Adventures with the Mini-Me's

Summer Break: Adventures with the Mini-Me's





Hey there, fellow parents! As school bids farewell for the summer, I find myself on a quest to discover the most entertaining activities to keep my lovely daughters from uttering those dreaded words: "I'm bored!" Brace yourselves, because I'll be documenting this journey of a summer on my various social media platforms (check out the side bar, people!). And hey, if you have little ones too, you're in luck because you're in for a journey alongside us!


Living in South Florida means having a weather forecast that changes more often than a teenager's mood swings. But fear not, my dear readers, this climate uncertainty won't deter us from having a blast all year round. Or at least that's the plan, so stay tuned to witness the chaos unfold.



Now, let's talk beaches, shall we? True Floridians, like myself, are an enigmatic breed. We have sandy shores practically in our backyard, and yet we don't grace them with our presence as often as you might think. In fact, it's been a good three or four years since I last ventured into beach territory. Crazy, right? Well, since my youngest hasn't had the pleasure of experiencing the beach before, I thought, why not turn this into an all-girls day trip? Fort Lauderdale beach, here we come!


Now, let's set your expectations straight, my friends. Our local beach may not have the same awe-inspiring beauty as those exotic Caribbean shores, but trust me when I say that it's a sight to behold. Picture a Picasso painting—quirky, vibrant, and captivating in its own unique way. And hey, just like my artistic idol, I'm also working on a budget here, so our snacks were store-bought and our stylish beach attire came courtesy of Amazon and Walmart. Who says you can't rock that beachy look without breaking the bank?



Normally, on an outing like this, I'd be hitting up a couple of bars and restaurants for some well-deserved "me time." But not today, my friends. Today, I'm all about embracing my mommy role and spending quality time with my precious angels. Fear not, though! I promise to share my adventures of solitary bliss in a separate post, complete with all the juicy details of my favorite hotspots. Stay tuned for that, folks!


Have any of you visited the Sunshine State before? Or perhaps you've dipped your toes into the sandy wonderland of a beach near your own neck of the woods? I'd love to hear about your experiences! Share your summer plans with me in the comments below. And hey, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter—I might just feature your amazing stories on my site!


In the meantime, let's stick together and build a fantastic community. Join me on this whirlwind journey, and I'll catch you on the flip side. Until next time, my fellow adventurers!


Our cute modest bathing suits get them  from Amazon for a steal of a lifetime!!!! Scan qr code or go to my benable page for access to our cute modest bathing suits 



@itsme_nv1

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your entry!