Followers

Saturday, April 29, 2023

Baking for Mental Health Awareness BaKit Box

 



Hey there, folks! I recently made an unboxing  and a bake-with-me video. And let me tell you, I'm not exactly a culinary expert. In fact, my cooking skills are so questionable that I usually stick to what I know. But for this particular occasion, I decided to try my hand at baking some lemon bars. And no, I'm not talking about Gucci Mane! 






Now, if you want to follow in my footsteps and attempt this recipe, here's what you're going to need: 5 tablespoons of water, 4 large eggs, 2 medium mixing bowls, a whisk, a wooden spoon, and either a 9-inch pie pan or a 9-by-13-inch cake pan Oh, and if you're feeling fancy, you can use an electric or stand mixer. Don't forget your Bakit Box!!! But most importantly, you'll need a positive outlook and a prayer. Because, let's be real, things could get messy!






 Speaking of baking, I've teamed up with Bakit Box, As you probably know, millions of Americans struggle with their mental health, and BaKit Box is doing it's part to fight the stigma and advocate for support. By purchasing a special baking kit, $5 of every purchase will be donated to the Rare Impact Fund. And hey, if you use my discount code, FYIBAKIT2023, you can get 20% off your order! So there you have it, folks. 




Let's all come together and bake for a good cause. And who knows? Maybe with a little luck and a lot of prayer, we'll end up with some delicious lemon bars. or at least something that resembles them!









Don't miss out on the latest updates regarding my upcoming posts by joining my online community and subscribing to my newsletter. Take a look at my article about embracing vulnerability.


@itsme_nv1




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your entry!