Followers

Monday, April 3, 2023

Seoul streetwear yesstyle review




So, a couple of weeks back, I ordered this crop top DIYI -Flower Embroidered Knit Tank Top yesstyles.com because, you know, I'm a hotshot influencer and I get to buy stuff off the site for cheap. Anyway, the site claimed that this shirt was a one-size-fits-all kind of deal, but I gotta say, I disagree. I mean, I'm a 34D cup and it fits me fine, but if you're bigger than me, you're gonna have some major wardrobe malfunctions. Plus, the material is see-through, so make sure you wear something underneath unless you want to show the world your nips.


But hey, I'm not here to hate on this shirt. It's actually pretty cute, and I even styled it in a streetwear video on my YouTube channel. You can wear it over a dress or just as is, but beware, it might show off more than you bargained for. And just FYI, shipping took FOREVER. I mean, I ordered this bad boy in March and I was starting to think it got lost in the Bermuda Triangle or something. But it finally arrived two days ago, so now I can share it with you lovely folks.


Oh, and one more thing before I go. If you ever shop at yesstyles.com, use my code NV12345 to get some sweet discounts and help a girl out. Don't leave me hanging, people


Don't forget to to join my community 

                  @itsme_nv1










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your entry!